Having experienced the 2001 anthrax incidents, we are now very much aware of its lethal potential. This course not only introduces the reader to the disease but covers the various types and what signs and symptoms to look for once it enters the body. Diagnosis, treatment, and prevention are also discussed.Course Objectives:
- Learn and explain the various types of Anthrax.
- List and describe the signs and symptoms of Anthrax.
- Explain diagnosis, treatment, and prevention measures.
- Section 1 - Anthrax Introduction and Overview (2 CEH)
- Section 2 - Recognizing Signs and Symptoms (2 CEH)
- Section 3 - Diagnosis, treatment and prevention (2 CEH)
Total amount of continuing education credits 6
Course available through 20 Jan 2013